Our Top Picks for Family Vacations in Vail
- Adventure Ridge at Vail: Open for summer for things like mini golf, trampoline jump, guided hikes and horseback rides, and a climbing wall. Open for winter activities like snow biking, snow tubing, mini-snowmobiling, and snowshoeing.
- Snowshoe Tours: Enjoy snowshoeing at Beaver Creek Nordic Center, the Nature Center at Vail, or in the backcountry on Vail Pass.
- Snow Tubing: Two different snow tubing hills are great fun at Vail and Beaver Creek.
- Ice Skating: There are 4 ice skating rinks in the Vail area.
- Vail Nature Center: A great place to take the kids, the Vail Nature Center offers kid specific classes on art and fishing, as well as drop-in day camps.
- Whitewater Rafting: A great way to spend the day during the summer. There are a variety of trips available.
- Horseback Riding: Take a trail ride, pony ride, or an evening ride to dinner.