What are the Top 5 wedding venues in Vail?
- The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera: Two amazing venues, a gazebo that overlooks the Sawatch Range or the beautifully landscaped Cordillera lawn, can become the setting for your wedding. This full service resort, spa, and golf course will take care of all the details.
- Sonnenalp Resort: Choose your location: terrace, poolside, sunroom, or creekside and this full service resort will do the rest.
- Beaver Creek Lodge: A boutique hotel in Beaver Creek offers a venue overlooking nearby mountains.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens: This naturally beautiful venue is ideal for saying "I do."
- The Sebastian: A full service banquet hall and wedding facilities are great for large weddings.
How can I obtain a marriage license?
There is no waiting period to use a marriage license in Eagle County, Colorado. The marriage license will be issued at the time of application and is valid immediately for 30 days.
- Fee: $30
- Licenses should be returned to the Clerk's office within 60 days after the ceremony.
- Proof of age is required.
- Both parties must be present to apply for a marriage license and both must sign the application.
- Witnesses are not required in the state of Colorado.
- Call 970-328-8723 with questions.