- Youngsters must be at least 3 feet tall to slide.
- Reservations aren't accepted; tubers are served on a first-come first-served basis.
- Purchase tickets at any ski school location.
Sit back and enjoy the exhilarating ride at the Vail snow tubing hill. Fun for all ages, participants ride inflatable inner tubes solo or attached to other tubes down safe lanes of packed snow. A surface “magic carpet” lift whisks riders back up.
Take a break from skiing or entice non-skiers onto the mountain with an afternoon of snow tubing.
Where to go
From Lionshead Village, take the Eagle Bahn Gondola to Adventure Ridge – Vail's mountaintop adventure center where kids and families can enjoy ski bikes, a kids snowmobile track, snow tubing, and a restaurant.
- Season/Hours: Mid-December through Early-April. Tues-Sat: 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Sun-Mon: Closed
- Cost: $45 for 3 runs or $75 for unlimited.
- More Info: Call (970) 754-Vail.