- Vail Nature Centre is a wilderness area just outside of Vail Village and is seven acres of diverse terrain and wildlife.
- Take one of the guided walks and learn about the fascinating nature in Colorado.
- Seminars and workshops are available for those keen to learn more and are a great way to enjoy and appreciate the local environment.
Just outside the fun and bustle of Vail Village is the beautiful Vail Nature Center with seven acres of land including some indigenous Colorado plant species. With forests, meadows and streams there is diverse terrain to explore with a wide range of hikes, workshops and seminars so you can fully appreciate your surroundings.
The Nature Center is located on 601 Vail Valley Drive, Vail, CO 81657. For more information or for program and hike reservations call on 970-479-2291 or visit their website.
Activities run year-round.
There is a huge amount to see and do at the nature center.
- Wildflower Walks, Beaver Ponds Tour, Star Gazing, Morning Bird Walks
- Half and Full Day Guided Hikes
- Summer Day Camps for Kids (daily drop-ins welcome)
- Kid's Art and Fishing programs
- Photography Classes