- Vail Mountain Resort is America's biggest ski resort and boasts 5,289 skiable acres with every kind of trail for every level of difficulty.
- Season typically run from November to late April from 9.00am-3.30pm daily.
- The mountain has every service you could require from rental stores to cafes and bars.
Vail Mountain is a truly amazing ski experience and provides every kind of skiing and snowboarding adventure, catering to first timers right through to the most expert of skiers. The season typically runs from late November to late April and boasts 5,289 skiable acres with everything from bunny hills to groomed cruisers, glades, moguls and the famous back bowls.
- 5,289 skiable acres
- An average of two skiers per acre
- The Mountain open 9.00am to 3.30 daily
- 193 total trails
- 53% expert trails, 29% intermediate and 18% beginner
- 11,570-foot summit
Skiing, ski schools, cross country skiing, snowboarding, three terrain parks, snowmobiling, snowshoe tours and night skiing.
The mountain is equipped with every service that you could possibly require. There are rental shops adjacent to the mountain. Cafes and shops are available for a snack during your day on the slopes and there are a huge range of bars and pubs to choose from in Vail Village, just steps from the mountain, to enjoy a beer after a long day skiing.
Contact Reservations and Customer Service on 877-204-7881.
Contact the Vail Snowline on 970-754-4888.