- Beaver Creek Resort, Colorado, is a three area ski resort with an excellent range of runs and a huge skiable expanse.
- With a high annual snowfall and modern snow cannons on site you can guarantee great conditions.
- A lively après ski scene, accommodation and every possible amenity are easily accessible.
Beaver Creek Ski Resort consists of three skiing areas, also including Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead Resort. The resort enjoys an excellent annual snowfall of around 310 inches and with the resort producing 605 acres of snowmaking, Beaver Creek is snowsure and always provides a great day on the slopes. With terrain of varying difficulties there are runs for everyone, suitable for beginners, experts and everything in-between.
- Beaver Creeks season runs from November through till April from 9.00 till 4.00/4.30pm daily.
- The resort boasts 149 trails serviced by 17 lifts.
- Summit elevation is 3,488m with a Vertical rise of 1,231m.
- The runs are divided into 19% beginner, 43% intermediate and 38% advanced.
- There is a total skiable area of 1,815 acres.
- Beaver Creek has a terrain park with a half pipe.
Activities include skiing, snowboarding, a ski school, tubing, cross country skiing, the snowshoeing adventure series and much more.
Beaver Creek Resort has every possible amenity from rental shops, local accommodation, bars, restaurants, a lively apres ski scene, lots of shops and a world class spa.
Call Resort Information at 970 754-4636.
Contact the Snow Line at 970 754 4888.